The shelves in your are going to take a beating throughout the years, removing the ketchup, slamming the ketchup back onto the shelf, removing the milk jug, and slamming it back onto the shelf. These shelves will see a lot of food come and go, and you most likely won't give a second thought to how you are putting this food onto that shelf. That is until you put something on that shelf and it doesn't hold any longer, and your shelf breaks.
If your top-loading washing machine is tearing up your clothing, it may be because of how you're loading your machine, because there is something on the drum of the machine, or because the agitator is damaged. Any of these can cause damage to your clothing. There are a few things you can do that can help prevent this damage from occurring again. Read on for helpful tips that can save your clothing from further damage.
If your microwave doesn't turn on, there is probably a really simple reason why. When it comes to taking care of your microwave, don't throw your microwave out. More than likely, all you need to do is fix a small part in order to get your microwave working again.
Damaged Ceramic Fuse
Your microwave has a ceramic fuse that is located inside the microwave, near the power cord. In order to access the ceramic fuse, you need to unplug your microwave and remove the back panel.
When you open up your freezer, you should be greeted with a nice little blast of cold air. The air inside of your freezer should feel colder than the air outside of your refrigerator. When you check your food, it should be frozen solid; it should not be soft or mushy. If your freezer's air doesn't feel cold or the items inside don't really seem to be solidly frozen, there are a few things that you may be able to do to get your freezer cold again.
One of the reasons why the burners on your gas stove will not light up anymore may be because the igniter is faulty. Here is what you need to do to fix a faulty igniter on your gas stove.
Confirm the Problem
The first thing you need to do is confirm that the igniter is faulty. To do this, you are going to want to turn out the lights in the kitchen.